Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bobby Church Band | Philadelphia @ Legendary Dobbs

Wow!  I've been neglecting this poor blog lately.  It isn't that I don't have plenty of new stuff to share!  Just need to get to it...so, here I go!

All the way back to February *gasp* where I had the pleasure & privilege of seeing this awesome new band BOBBY CHURCH perform in Philadelphia at The Legendary Dobbs.  These guys are AH-MAZING!  I can't say enough good things.  You must check them out, they will be HUGE! Album coming SOON!!

@bobbychurchband on Twitter
Bobby-Church on Facebook. 


Timothy Bloom - vocals (@timothybloom on Twitter)


Josh Paul - bass (@TheRealJoshPaul on Twitter)


Matthew Holmes - guitar (@Matthewrholmes on Twitter)


Pat Besecker - drums (@pbesecker on Twitter)



No comments:

Post a Comment